MTC Mailing Address
Sister Kylie Peterson
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Mission Address:
Brazil Vitoria Mission
Avenida Joao Baptista Parra, 633
Salas 1501/1502
Edf. Enseada Office, Praia do Sua
29052-123 Vitoria - ES BRAZIL

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kylie's letter 8/13/12

This is the last week of Sister Cunha. I will miss her so much. She is headed back home to Manaus in the Amazons. This week was filled with a lot of late nights talking. I think I have only gotten three hours of sleep every single night this week.They say in mission vocabulary that I am killing her (sending her home) but I think she is killing me. I feel like I have a huge hangover. But hey....I don't regret one night. And we have one last night together to party it up.
Had interviews with presidente and looks like I´ll be getting a gringa. I really wanted another Brazilian. But the Lord knows best.

This week is kind of a blur. But looking through my journal, I had one really great spiritual experience. Sis Cunha and I for companionship study shared our testimonies to each other, which we hardly ever do. It is usually to other people. But we bore our testimonies to each other and prayed for every investigator and every member by name. It was the most spiritual companionship study I have ever had.   I love the spirit. I don't think we understand the gift of the spirit and the profoundness (I hope this is an English word because I think it is a mixture of Port and Eng...) we have a member of the Trinidad with us at all times. The capacity to receive orientation in whatever moment. Seek for the constant companionship of the spirit and be aware of it! 

sure love you all. 

happy summer times

sis p 

No comments:

Post a Comment